What is the Mediterranean Diet?
The Mediterranean Diet refers to the typical dietary pattern followed for thousands of years by those living in countries bordering the Mediterranean Sea, including Greece and Italy.
Hundreds of peer-reviewed research publications have documented many health benefits linked to consuming the traditional Mediterranean diet. We have chosen the healthiest ingredients from Olives, Grapes, and Tomatoes, three core Mediterranean Diet foods, to create Olivino, the first Mediterranean Diet Supplement.
Olivino delivers the health benefits of “The Fruits of the Mediterranean Diet” in a convenient softgel form.
The Fruits of the Mediterranean Diet ™
Enjoy the key health benefits of the Mediterranean Diet, conveniently.
- Promotes cardiovascular health
- Helps maintain healthy blood pressure
- Fights inflammation
- Protects against free radicals that can damage skin
- Helps maintain a healthy blood sugar level
- Promotes healthy prostate function