You Can Control Stroke Risk
The recent stroke-related deaths of actor Luke Perry and director John Singleton in their early 50’s reminds us that this disease doesn’t just affect the elderly. Stroke can strike middle-aged and young adults, even children.
The good news is: YOU can control your stroke risk and Olivino may help! Major stroke risk factors are:
- High blood pressure. Keep below 120/80
- High cholesterol. Large amounts can cause blood clots, leading to stroke
- Physical inactivity. Aim for 150 minutes/week. Sit less. Walk more!
- Overweight/obesity. Losing even 5-10 pounds can make a big difference!
- Chronic Inflammation. Damages arteries, contributing to stroke
Add veggies & fruits to every meal. Try to follow a Mediterranean Diet but if you can’t, enjoy the convenience of Olivino. Each 2-capsule daily serving contains 300 grapes, 30 olives and 3 tomatoes. The plant polyphenols & antioxidants in Olivino may reduce inflammation, maintain a healthy blood pressure and improve cholesterol levels which can reduce your risk of stroke.